Icing is the initial treatment of the plantar fasciitis. You can apply ice packs to your heel of the foot or you can also use an ice cube to massage the plantar fascia before going to bed each night. Regular ice massage can help to reduce pain and inflammation. There are various procedure and products for icing the Plantar Fascia.
BY USING ICE BLOCK OR ICE CUBE
- Take a cloth and put ice cubes or blocks in it and make a knot.
- Massage this on your painful area of the foot for 15 to 20 minutes 3-4 times in a day
- This will help to reduce your pain of the foot in plantar fasciitis.
BY USING FROZEN ICE BOTTLE
- You can use the frozen ice bottle for icing the plantar fascia.
- Take a plastic bottle and filled with water. Keep this bottle in refrigerator for frozen the ice.
- Place this bottle on the floor and roll your foot over it.
- You can also put pressure on the bottle. Roll the whole of your foot from balls of the toes to the heel.
- Continue the roll of foot about 10 mints.
- Repeat this every hour for best and instant results but you can also do this 2 times in a day.
YOU CAN ALSO USE AND BUY THESE PRODUCTS FOR ICING TO TREAT THE PLANTAR FASCIITIS.
COLD THERAPEUTIC FOOT MASSAGER
- The foot massage roller is made of soft rubber with small protrusions to gently massage the heel and arch of the foot while rolling the foot back and front.
- The massage action helps alleviate pain associated with plantar fasciitis.
- Cold water can be easily added by removing the end cap, filling the interior and replacing the end cap.
- Nowdays we also get rollers with special gel filled in them which can be kept cold or warm for 30mins – 1 hr
CRYOSPHERE COLD FOOT MASSAGER
- It is a portable and easy to carry. It’s a durable and Long Lasting
- The CryoSphere can effectively treat such problems heel pain, plantar fasciitis.
- The CryoSphere will definitely increase most patient’s compliance with a home treatment.
- In most cases where inflammation is present in the treatment area, the cold application will be most beneficial.
- Place or store CryoSphere in a freezer or refrigerator until the desired temperature is achieved.
- Use as directed and re-cool as needed. Do not use the CryoSphere if is too cold. Applying severely cold objects to the skin can result in frostbite injuries.
- While in a seated position use the CryoSphere on a clean towel laid on a non-skid floor surface such as a carpeted floor or rug.
- For best results, slowly roll the CryoSphere back and forth under the foot with the desired amount of force concentrating on the more painful area.
ANKLEAID HEALING DEVICE
- Ankleaid is designed to be used as a therapeutic device for people with ankle, foot, Achilles or elbow injuries as well as plantar fasciitis.
- It allows for your toes to stay out of the cold water while icing your foot and ankle. This also promotes a dorsiflexion stretch which is great for Achilles injuries and plantar fasciitis as well.
- It is a world’s first water submersion device designed specifically for ankle and foot therapy.
- Ankleaid keeps the majority of the foot and ankle in the water while keeping the toes out. Never freeze your toes.
NATRA CURE COLD THERAPY WRAP
- The Cold Therapy Wrap is a versatile gel pack and adjustable strap that provides gentle and targeted compression and cold therapy on hands and feet.
- COLD THERAPY: within seconds, chills the hand, wrist, or foot to relieve soreness, aching, pain from injury, or painful chronic conditions like plantar fasciitis and arthritis, & carpal tunnel.
- IMMEDIATE RELIEF from pain, inflammation, & swelling from sprains or strains of the hands, wrist, arch or ball-of-foot, heel, or any hand or foot injury.
- COMPRESSION THERAPY: helps to alleviate inflammation and increase circulation. Also lifts plantar fascia tissue to help relieve arch and heel pain.
KBBASICS COLD THERAPY
- It is an incredible value cold pack for your sore, swollen foot in plantar fasciitis. The kb basics foot ide pack is designed for the shape of the bottom of your foot. It Covers bottom of foot and wraps up back of the heel.
- It is a soft, light and comfortable to wear. It has elasticized material guarantees a perfect fit.It Includes Reusable & re-sealable storage bag for cold pack and Stays cold longer than any other product.
- The cold pack contains a sewn-in rigigel pack that cannot be changed or removed. The rigigel pack inside the kb basics cold pack conforms perfectly to the bottom of your foot.
The gel pack is custom designed for the foot to provide you with superior coverage of the sore and swollen area.Using the kb basics foot cold pack is quick and easy
- Rigigel packs also have amazing cold capacity and contain more gel than ordinary gel packs. The inner lining of the cold pack is thin and breathable, and there is no bunching or binding.
- The kb basics foot cold pack can be stored in the fridge or the freezer. Place the kb basics cold pack inside the included storage bag before charging.
ICY FEET PAIR
- It relieve pain from foot ailments such as: Muscle strains, bone spurs, inflammation, cramping, plantar fasciitis, heel spurs and more.
- It Features an engineered insole shape with a recessed heel cup and elevated arch to allow for a comfortable fit while providing constant contact at the point where relief is needed.
- It has two strategically placed straps so that you can elevate while icing. Elevating your foot helps control swelling.
- It is easy-to-use, easy to clean, freezes solid and no-mess way to apply an even icing to your soles.It has continuous contact with the foot where relief is needed most.
- Never leave ice on an injury for more than 20 minutes at a time. Longer exposure can damage your skin and even result in frostbite.
DERMA ICE SKIN ROLLER
- It instantly helps to reduce your plantar fasciitis pain and swelling.
- You can take out the roll of derma ice skin roller and stored in the fridge or the freezer.